Tree Work Now is the exclusive home of The Property Promise, our painstaking approach to mitigating the property hazards inherent in tree work.
CRANE COLLAPSES ON HOME;
OWNER LEFT STRANDED
ORLANDO, FL - A crane being used by a well-known Orlando area tree service recently collapsed and crushed a customer-occupied home. Worse yet, the tree crew fled the scene without even checking on the well-being of their customer!
We offer you a double promise in vivid contrast to this tragedy: 1) vigilant prevention, and 2) prompt repairs in conjunction with on-the-spot communication, should something go wrong despite our best efforts.
How We're Different
Promise #1 - Prevent Damage
Significant customer property damage is even more common in the tree service industry than you may expect. Why? Damages that should have been avoided often stem from poor decision-making due to inexperienced or chemically-impaired tree workers. Inadequate equipment also brings on avoidable damages. Read More
Promise #2 - Repair Promptly
In the rare case that significant damage occurs despite our thorough prevention protocol, we promise to do everything in our power to make things right as quickly and thoroughly as possible with a high level of communication with the customer. Read More
To read how we've enacted this promise with two actual clients, click here to see how things turned out: Fixing a Problem
To Contact Us
407-416-2704 in Orlando
386-747-8933 in Daytona Beach
855-937-7863 toll free
or submit our online estimate form. If you prefer, you could write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. PREVENT DAMAGE
- Estimator learns from customer about sensitive aspects of the property, which crew leader then shares with each member of the tree crew.
- Estimator shares the precautions that will be taken to avoid cracking driveways which are the customer’s responsibility since they are often unavoidable.
- Crew relocates whatever can be moved out of the drop zone.
- Crew creates a plan to minimize damage to roofs, fences, landscaping, and driveways using the best techniques and access routes.
- Crew leaves lightest possible footprint with well-maintained, low-impact equipment.
- These steps are carried out by drug-free, highly experienced tree workers.
2. REPAIR PROMPTLY
- Crew leader notifies customer immediately (when possible) of any damage.
- Crew makes repairs immediately whenever possible.
- As promptly as possible, field maintenance coordinator recommends any necessary contractors (for driveways) or coordinates repairs directly (for other damages).
- Office staff provide customer with regular updates on progress of repairs.
- Field maintenance coordinator calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Customer pays only after restoration of qualified damage is complete.