Tree Care Code of Ethics
Tree Work Now adheres to the following Code of Ethics:
The Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) recognizes that the manner in which members' conduct business reflects upon the professionalism of the entire tree care industry and the arboriculture profession. Therefore, upon acceptance into membership, TCIA requests that members abide by the TCIA Code of Ethics in word, action, and within the spirit of integrity, which is at the core of these principles.
Members of the Tree Care Industry Association assume a responsibility to the profession, society and their peers by pledging to uphold and abide by the following:
- Arborists have the responsibility to provide professional care of trees for current and future generations. We pledge to be advocates and practitioners of the highest arboricultural standards and practices.
- Since arboriculture is an ever-changing science, we pledge to educate ourselves, our constituents, and our clients in the most current research and practices available to the industry.
- We pledge to conduct ourselves and businesses in an honest and dignified manner, reflecting our adherence to the laws that govern us locally, nationally and internationally.
- We agree that the arboriculture profession is extremely high profile in public perception. We pledge to look and act professionally in order to reflect a positive image for the green industry and promote our profession.
- We agree that safety, training and education are of the utmost importance in maintaining a professional workforce. We pledge to provide for the safety and training of employees to ensure a healthy work environment. We will endeavor to grow our work force through training and employee development.
- We pledge to respect the views, ideas and contributions of our peers. Open and honest communications, sharing of ideas and experiences has been a cornerstone of TCIA membership, fostering goodwill between companies. We pledge to continue this tradition.
- As members of TCIA, we believe that active participation on committees and Boards and serving in other areas of leadership are extremely important to keeping a healthy, diverse association.
To Contact Us
407.416.2704 in Orlando
386.216.4481 in Daytona Beach
855-937-7863 toll free
or submit our online estimate form. If you prefer, you could write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.