Mission, Goals & Values
Get better every day as we "wow" 100,000 clients.
- Inspire Central Floridians to require a high level of professionalism from our industry.
- Be the preferred tree service throughout Central Florida.
- Provide extraordinary client care.
- Complete jobs with superior thoroughness and care.
- Constantly improve our operational efficiency.
- Nurture long-term client relationships to increase repeat business and referrals.
- Develop major accounts.
- Grow market share to provide year-round work for crew members.
- Add crews as our market share grows.
- Build crews whose skills, chemistry and work ethic are unmatched in Central Florida.
- Encourage the personal and professional growth of employees.
- Create and sustain local and global job creation programs. See our Giving Back page.
Values of Tree Work Now Inc:
- We seek to honor God in everything we do and how we treat everyone we encounter.
- We promote an environment of trust, respect, honesty, loyalty, integrity, responsibility, thankfulness, and wholeheartedness.
- We love to “wow” every single client. We work to deepen relationships of trust with current and future clients.
- We want to get better every day and invite innovative ideas to improve systems, safety, and efficiency.
- We value a workplace that is characterized by positivity, teamwork, care for each individual, and a can-do attitude towards overcoming daily challenges.
- We value excellence and thoroughness in our work as expressed in our motto: “Every Detail. Every Time.”
- We build crews whose skills, chemistry, and efficiency are unsurpassed in Central Florida.
- We continually monitor and improve our job site safety practices, mitigating risk to bring our crew members home safely to their families every night.
- We love trees, finding pleasure in improving their safety, health, and beauty.
- We promote honest, effective, and professional communication amongst our employees, clients,and vendors.
- We develop strong leaders who model initiative, integrity, and work ethic to their teams, families, and communities.
- We value people over money and work to generate profits and jobs that will improve lives in our company and around the world.
- We want our employees to thrive physically, emotionally, relationally, financially, and spiritually.
- We are setting a higher standard of professionalism in our industry, so that all tree companies must offer better service to Central Floridians.
Crew Member Expectations:
- Careful with client property, company equipment, and job safety.
- Physically fit
- Clean-cut and wears uniform at all times
- Cares about the company and its reputation
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean Florida drivers’ license
Thanks for your contribution to making this a great company!
As you can see, the goals for our tree service focus on continually raising the level of excellence as we provide tree trimming and tree removal to customers throughout Central Florida.
We aim to be the measure that all area tree services must live up to find work in the Orlando area. When this goal is realized, you will receive improved service even if you choose another company. We feel this is the best contribution we can make towards restoring our community to how it should be. In addition to giving customers our best, we care about the development and welfare of both our employees and the underprivileged locally and globally.
In order to pursue these lofty goals, we hire employees with these fifteen qualities. As rough as our industry is, we remain intent on attracting and developing high quality people. We hope you take such considerations in mind as you choose to whom you will entrust the care of your property. We believe character counts and so do folks disappointed by contractors who don't show up or cut corners or leave debris and cigarette butts behind. The quality of our crew members is attested by our customers on our Testimonials page, where many marvel at the professionalism, courtesy, and attentiveness of our Seminole, Orange and Volusia tree crews.
This is the second time I have used Tree Work Now. Their courteous, prompt response and professionalism is what brought me back. They are consistent in their work, detailed, and exceptionally skilled. They are licensed & insured--which gives a homeowner piece of mind. They always leave my yard cleaner then it was before. I've had several tree services in the past; it is hard to even get a company to call you back these days, let alone show up when they say they will. Tree Work Now lives up to their mission of raising the industry standard.
To Contact Us
407-416-2704 in Orlando
386-747-8933 in Daytona Beach
855-937-7863 toll free
or submit our online estimate form. If you prefer, you could write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.